Medical Spa Treatments Are For the Fellas Too!
Medical Spa is a rapidly growing industry in the world, as new procedures which can make you look 10-20 years younger without going under the knife. The medical spa can treat everything from cellulite to acne and use all type of treatments like filler, Botox, Restylane, laser hair removal, accent radio frequency and so on. A variety of treatments are available at these innovative and relaxing facilities. If you want to know more about medical spa treatments, Visit our “BeautyMdClinic” located in West Palm Beach, 6905 S Dixie Hwy, Florida 33405 or contact us (561) 203-9039 for Med Spa in West Palm Beach.
1. Use of Injectables: If you think it’s time to do something about those moderate to severe facial wrinkles below your eyebrows, crow’s feet and along your forehead, schedule your complimentary consultation to learn whether Botox or Dysport Cosmetics is right for you. Treatments only take a few minutes, and they’re the most popular minimally invasive aesthetic procedure.
Juvederm is used to reduce wrinkles and plump up your skin. Juvederm Voluma XC is the newest injectables which add lost volume back to cheeks and last up to 2 years.
2. IPL Photo facials to rejuvenate the skin: People, who are suffering from pigmented facial spots, sun damaged skin, rosacea, or facial blood vessels, capillaries and enlarged pores, are all good candidates for IPL’s (intense pulsed light) Photo facials. IPL’s can reduce the fine lines and help control acne breakouts. Using intense pulses of light to penetrate the skin, IPL’s can cause collagen growth and can constrict blood vessels below the epidermis, which reduces redness and age lines.
3. Facials to improve skin tone: Beyond improving your complexion, facials can improve facial muscle tone, provide much-needed stress relief and facilitate improved skin health. Facial can remove blackheads and the top layer of dead skin, helping newer, younger skin surface.
4. Laser hair removal for undesirable hair: Laser hair removal technology has evolved and removes undesirable hair by targeting the roots. The laser, a concentrated beam of light, is beamed at the hair. The light is absorbed by the pigment and damages the hair follicle enough to hinder future growth. Laser hair removal takes three to six sessions to cover an area and stop hair growth.
5. Micro needling: Are you dissatisfied with scarring, stretch marks, or discoloration on your skin? BeautyMdSpa provides the latest skin care technology, including advanced micro-needling treatments, which can efficiently decrease the look of skin bumps on the face, neck, and chest. Micro needling procedure using a micro needle tool to painlessly enter the skin with tiny pulses, prompting a natural cell and collagen renewal method. These procedures work on all type of skin and colors to quickly reverse damage and irregularities caused by the acne, hyper-pigmentation, and sun.
If you’re interested, but not assured which treatment is best for you, you should know that one of the benefits of undergoing medical spa therapy is the variety of professionals that work under one roof. A medical spa typically has cosmetic dermatologists, cosmetic surgeons, aestheticians, and massage therapists.
By simply setting up an appointment and talking to the experts about your trouble areas and the problems you are having with your skin, they will give you in the right direction and explain the benefits and downsides to each procedure along those lines.
Experience the latest techniques in skin rejuvenation, massage and body therapies in the safety and tranquility of a Medspa in West Palm Beach, FL. Get individual treatment plans that include the most sophisticated products and procedures when you visit our “BeautyMdClinic”.